The Best Online Blackjack Advice
Playing online blackjack is fun, and it is even more fun when you can increase your chances of winning. To ensure a win every time, you will need to spend months practicing strategies and learning techniques. For the players who are not interested in investing so much time and effort, there's still hope. Here are a few tips that you can use to help you gain that extra edge on the opponent.
5 Winning Tips
- Play with the least amount of decks: The fewer the decks being played, the lower the house edge will be. Watch out for tricky casinos though. A single-deck game may seem enticing, but check the payout and soft 17 rules at these tables to make sure you are not being lured into a bad deal.
- Doubling down: Another way that casinos try to up their edge is by restricting the situations when you are able to double down to a 10 or 11. By eliminating opportunities for you to double down on other cards, the house edge increases, and your chances of winning decrease.
- Splitting Aces: Everyone knows that getting a pair of aces is great because it offers an automatic split. The problem is that some casinos take away the option to split aces. Doing this takes away a great advantage for the players and gives the house edge a small but essential boost.
- Decreasing & Increasing Bets: A safe system is to raise your bet by only one unit after a loss and to lower your bet by one unit after a win. While this system (known as the D'Alembert system) isn't foolproof, it is one of the lower risk betting systems, lowering your losses and raising your wins.
- Play to the dealer not to 21: And the number one online blackjack tip to remember is that you are not playing to get as close to 21 without going bust. Really, your goal is to beat the dealer nothing more. Do this by focusing on what the dealer has and planning your strategy for that hand around that card.
Give your best shot here – at http://www.casino.com/au/casino-games/!!